In 100 g of the product:
Energy kJ/kcal – 1604/378
Fat, g of which: – 1,3
Saturates, g – 0,2
Carbohydrate, g of which: – 82
Sugars*, g – 1,3
Fibre, g – 3,6
Protein, g – 7,9
Salt**, g – 0,01
Thiamin (Vitamin B1), mg – 1,7
Sodium, mg – 4,6
*Contains naturally occurring sugars
**Salt content is exclusively due to the presence of naturally occurring sodium in raw materials
Standard preparation as milk cereal after 4 months.
1. Boil 100 ml of whole milk and 100 ml of water freshly for each feeding.
2. Cool down to approx. 50°C and pour into a bowl.
3. Gradually add 25 g (approx. 5 tablespoons) of cereal powder and stir well.
4. Let it soak for 1 minute to obtain needed consistency. Check the temperature before feeding (37°C).
Advice: Instead of using fresh milk, the milk cereal can also be prepared with infant formula or follow-on milk.
Preparation as milk free cereal with fruits after 6 months.
1. Pour 70 ml of freshly boiled warm water into a bowl.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of cereal powder and 6-7 tablespoons of fruit puree or mashed fruits.
3. Cool down, check the temperature before feeding (37°C).